Followers

6/5/11

Take Cover, world!

{No new news on the mystery doll!!!}
Today, I took a stroll outdoors. When I came across. A GUN! *EVERYONE DIES* Wait, don't die yet!!!

Jeneca and her buds had an air-soft gun war yesterday. I figured that it must have fallen out of there pockets. So  I picked it up. Luckily, it was loaded... NOW I CAN RULE THE WORLD!!!

So basically, this is a warning.. TAKE COVER!!!

ISN'T IT AWESOME????

"Drop your weapon, flower."


Next, I set up fort so I could destroy the enemy ninjas.. I pulled the trigger and-

 "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! OW OW OW OW OW OW"

"Oops. Sorry there, human. I though you were an enemy ninja attempting to kill me."

~* Mia the Awesome Purple Queen*~

3 comments:

  1. OH YEAH!!! BEAT THAT EVIL HUMANS!!! WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD TOGETHER, MIA! Erm, right?

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia please don't kill me I'm your best friend
    right???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOOOVE IT!!! I NEED ONE TOO!!! Can I come play?
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete