Followers

5/16/11

A chat with Kanani...

Well, as few of you know, Kanani Akina is actually my cousin! *gasps* And I have been want her to come for ages. I haven't seen her since that huge family reunion. We've been chatting for 6 months, planning and hoping that Jeneca will adopt her into the family!
What's even better for us is that earthquake that hit japan, partly hit Kanani's island, Kauai. I know that sounds mean, but it was an opportunity for us! Kanani told me that she had been asked her mom for the past 4 months if she could go and visit Rachel in New-York. We are hoping that she can go to new york, and from there, she can come and visit us! {and hopefully stay} We had a chat last night on gmail, It was nice to becasue she wasn't in school. Here is the chat:

Kanani A: Hay Mia! R U There?
Mia: Yep! How's going?
Kanani A: Good, good.
I have some great news!
Mia: WHAT?? WHAT IS IT???
Kanani A: I think I've started to loosen my mom up. She might let me come to United states!
Mia: Really? REALLY REALLY? That. Is. AWESOME!
Kanani A: I know, right?
Mia: *screams with happyness*
Kanani A: haha!
Mia: It will be so awesome to see you finally!!!
Kanani A: Yes! It will be very fun.
Mia: :D
Kanani A: oh dear
Mia: What is it?
Kanani A: I have to go, Mochi is in our neighbor's yard again!
Mia: LOL! Good luck!
Kanani: Haha, Bye!
Mia: TTYL!

I'm so excited now! I can't wait for her to come, and I really really really hope she can come.. It would be awesome! I would probably share this blog with her sometimes... Not very often though, it'm not nice all the time ;)
Here is a picture of me, becasue I know you are all bored!

It's for a series we could be doing in the future called, "2000 years of winter" :3

~Mia~

2 comments:

  1. Cute post! Lovely dress, by the way! It would be so exciting if you got Kanani as a sister! Just one thing to say- {I usually forget this, too!) Hawaii is in the United States, but you probably meant in to the actual big mass of states. :P

    ~Caro + Dolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's what I meant, But I couldn't figure out how to put it... exactly..

    ReplyDelete