Followers

5/9/11

Random-ness and Blog fights?

Wello, (like Jello, get it? All the COOL doll blogger's say wello.) I am think about a new layout...

ANWAY
I use a lot of sarcasm, Have you noticed? No, I'm probably so sarcastic that you start emanating sarcasm. (I'm being sarcastic, you couldn't tell) 

Yesterday I went to grandma's house to people could stare at me... You don't know how nice that is, you know being 'store' at for hours at a time. Then we staring at my beautiful shape.. and my beautiful face-
Jeneca said that they (relatives) were all really proud of the skating outfit she made that you were wearing.
SHUT-UP AND RETURN TO YOUR OWN BLOG MOLLY MC.INTIRE!
Gosh and Golly, who's talking now?!?!?!?! Weren't you just messing on OUR blog yesterday?
Psh...yeah.. but that's.. different!... Yeah...different
MIA!
What? MOLLY! STOP-THAT-HURTS-MOLLY!!!!!!

Now that's over with, I thought I would show you how crazy Mia REALLY is. Because she is . Really. Crazy.
See? We were trying to figure out what was wrong with her. She's such a nutter. Honestly, I really hope her cousin comes. (Kanani) That was SHE can control her and not me and Emily.

*LATER*

Good! Molly never posted. Ah, dear, it's not letting me backspace. :'"'(

 

1 comment:

  1. Woah................
    Okay, even Sara wouldn't go that far, I think....
    Has Mia seen Sara's videos yet?

    ReplyDelete