Followers

5/31/11

Oh Gosh

Man, I haven't updated it ages! (More like a week, but you get the ponit...) Still, I'm dreadfully soooooory.
Well, I can't bear (yes bear) to say it, but I babysat brad yesterday!!! ECKYPODYULIT. Anywho, here is a script of my misery.

(knocks on door*)
Mia: "Ok, Molly I'm get to baby sit you (whispers, "not") angel brother!!!"
Molly:  Opens door "Oh good, me and Emily will be back at 3, we have to go to a tap recital and-"
Mia: "Yah, yah, you've mentioned that. Now show me the kid."
Molly: "He's on the couch coloring. Anyway, we'll be back at 3!" (leaves house)
Mia: (walks up to brad) "Hmm... this couch looks awfully comfy. I might as well sit on it." (sits on brad)
Brad:(yells) "OWY!!! OW OW OW OW OW CAN'T-BREATH"
Mia: "Oh gosh, won't this be fun?"

two hours later...

Molly: (walks into house) Were home!
Brad: (comes running in, out of breath) Ooo Molly! Emily! I'm glad your home! Mia sat on me!
Mia: What? Nooo.... I wouldn't hurt such a.. a.. perfect little.... (runs back to Mia's house)

Thee end. That's what happened yesterday. Pooey, I could have been swimming with my friends! I totally missed out on swimming with them and freezing ! The water was like, frozen cold.

Kanani should be here.... any day now... around June 9th. *checks AG* Gosh she better not be back-ordered..

OHMYGARSHSHES B A C K O R D E R E D !!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 comment: