Followers

5/1/11

Happy Wappy May!! *dances*

I  love may.
Know why?
Of course you don't!
It might be ONE STEP CLOSER TO GETTING MY POOR COUSIN KANANI HERE!
I can't wait till she gets here. I love her so much

Oh, and since were both GOTY dolls, that makes us cousins. :3
Weeeeelll... It's like, 64 degrees outdoors (I'm still in bed.. :P) and it like, supposed to me 74! *SCREAM*

I might go outside, considering it IS the first day of May.. MAYbe I should go out and be with my friend, MAY. Oh wait, she MAY not be home on this fine day in MAY.

(that was writen out of complete bordem)

Ok folks, well, I have to take a shower, walk the dog, go outside and my laptops almost dead.

Happy wappy MAY ya'll!





Gosh, that was a short blog post!  I PROMISE TO GIVE YOU A WHOLE POST ABOUT NINJAS SOON! 

1 comment: