Followers

5/12/11

Bestie pictures

HOLEY MOLEY POLEY CRAP!
I HAVE LIKE, 2000000000000 FOLLOWERS!!!!
Ok, whatever, I know I have 14, but that's like amazing!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Anyway, here are my those pictures you take with your best friend but look like, horrible.. but there awesome anyway!!!!

See? We BOTH (yes Nicki, BOTH) look like slops. Well, we WERE about to go to be after these pictures were taken..
I <3 YOU NICKI!
You know, were like, blogger buddies because she has a blog also. (I said also :3) Here is thou link:
Blueberry Craze
Visit it, inhale her blog post, then follow it because she everyone that lives on blogger planet loves followers... right? You gals like followers, right?


P.S. No news yet on the 7SDD results!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on 7SDD! We're rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIA!!!!!! are u ever gonna follow my blog?

    ~Nicki

    ReplyDelete