Followers

5/18/11

Chatting with an...an... irritaing person

Ima:  OH HI!!!!!
 me:  HI!!!!!
:D
HELLO
 Ima:  I JUST SO LIKE ADDED YOU
I AM AMAZING
SO GO GET A LIFE
so um
could you like
so like
 me:  who arey ou talking to?
 Ima:  CAAAAALL MEEEE???
 me:  xD
 Ima:  like totally like MIAAAAA
 me:  Sorry, I'm on my stupid laptop
 Ima:  cuz this is KENDRAAAAAAA
no I mean like
oh the like
phone
 me:  Oh
 Ima:  I can call yOUUUUU
cuz my name is KENDRAAAAA
and I am like so AWESOME
 me:  Does aa white iPad 2 have the phone setting?
IDK
I just ordered
 
...
yerpy
 Ima:  i don't think so.....
:O
YOU JUST ORDERED AN IPAD?
WHAT?
 me:  I found like, 800 dollar's on the sidewalk!
YERP
 Ima:  ok whew
you're joking
XD
 me:  I think Cassie the eleaphunt dropped it
 Ima:  I CALL YOUUUu
 me:  Okay then, creap
let me go and get my owner's phone
YAH
 Sent at 5:17 PM on Wednesday
 Ima:  are you on the phone?
I MEAN
goodgrief
 me:  ?
 Ima:  ARE YOU ON THE COMPUTER
thank you
that answers my question
XP
can we stay here?
:D
 me:  lol
Sure?
OMW
So FREAK just called me
and
YOU SHARE HER NAME!
EKKKK
Ima:  HEYYYY MIAAAA
 me:  ahhh
 Ima:  hi
enter
 me:  Press enter to send your message
iDog
 Ima:  YOUR FACE
 me:  ....
 Sent at 5:29 PM on Wednesday
 Ima:  hi
 me:  you woudl'nt
 Sent at 5:30 PM on Wednesday
 Ima:  :O
YOU DIDIN'T.
 me:  I did!
haHAHAH
Some indian dude just walked in
heheheheheheh
i mean
 Ima:  hi hi
 Ima's new status message - I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO!   5:34 PM
 me:  you are  talking to mai, stupid
 Sent at 5:34 PM on Wednesday
 me:  dis is pedro
Ima:  YOU DIED
Mia?
Hello?
JENECA?
HELLO!?!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!
ARE YO THERE?
HELLO!?
JENECA???
REPLY TO ME
ARE YOU OK?
HELLO?
JENECA!
oh no...
GABRIEL FINALLY STEPPED ON YOUR HEAD AND IT EXPLODED
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
 Sent at 5:38 PM on Wednesday
 Ima:  JENECA?????? :'(:(
 
That was my chat with some crazy person

No comments:

Post a Comment