Followers

5/4/11

Mia's Audtion for 7 Super Duper Dollies!!!

Well, as you all probably (don't) know, I audtioned for 7 Super Duper Dollies! I really hope I get in <3


7 SUPER DUPER DOLLIES POWER WILL BE MINE!

*cough cough* sorry..

Anyway, I'm making you watch my audition video. And won't you please please please please please please please, comment rate and (maybe) subscribe!!!!
Thank you, Thank you! I really want to get in, but then I might not get to post as much on here, or even make video blogs! :(
"Video Blogs?" You might ask. Here are them if You haven't watched them. Well, here is one of them anyway.
It's my best one :3 I love it!

Comment below if you think I should be your newest 7SDD!

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete