Followers

4/22/11

April boogers?

THERE WERE NO CUPCAKES AT MOLLY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! *CRIES* I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! *CRIES AGAIN*
But there WERE brownies..
That's everyone that came. I had a great time with my number one bestie, Nicki... I love her to death! (in a sisterly way, of course) Yep, shes supposed to come over soon.

Oh and somethings wrong with my crazy owner Jeneca... Last night on the car ride home, Nicki emailed me and said they were talking about a girl named April or "boogers" for a nickname... Nicki said she met a girl named April at her house once. Then she disapeared.
*Shudders*
Jeneca brought home a bag last night.. and it sounds like there is a 'ball' inside. I starting to think that someONE is in there.. and she's not in one piece!!!!!!!!
*Faints*

~Mia~

No comments:

Post a Comment