Followers

4/12/11

First Post!

*Sigh* Such a non epic beginning to such an epic blog!!!
I finally got a blog. I've been fantasizing about having one on and off for a while now. My lovely lovely awesomelytastic (*sneeze* Can you tell I'm bribing her? *cough*) owner (otherwise known as Jeneca) let me have one. Squee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See? That's her, hiding her big ugly face (sarcasm, sarcasm sarcasm...) Behind my beautiful head.
You see I'M her favorite dolly. She loves me so much she built a 10 foot mural on her wall for me!
Molly: MIA STOP LYING YOUR GOING TO MAKE ALL YOUR VIEWERS THING YOU A BRAT!!
OK, fine. This is my 'sister', Molly Elanor Mcitnire. I have a feeling she'll be interrupting my posts often.
Next is Molly's Brother, Brad Daniel Mcintire. He's such a fat, ugly annoying little midget. *Sigh*

And also, I have another 'sister'. Emily Rose Bennett. She's Molly's bestie. Sadly, my bestie ain't isn't here yet.
Last but not least, we've got Laylie Colebert. She was a slave in 1836 in.. Raleigh, SC?..
Laylie: CHARLESTON!
Yah, Yah.  Well, At least she's really pretty.
There. That's the cast and crew from White River Valley (Well, MY friends that is.) Check out the main website here
This blog's template/layout isn't done yet. It's like, 10:45pm and I don't have time to do much else besides sleep. So I guess I'll ramble to ya later!!
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment