Followers

4/16/11

The Dress

More news. *Sigh*
(Just to let you know, I stayed up till 12 last night, so I might be a bit wokey-dokey.
There this AWESOME dress I've been wearing for the past...5 days? Yeah, sounds bout right. I love it so much. My reasons:
  1. It's comfy
  2. I like the color
  3. IT HAS POLKA DOTS!!!
  4. It looks summery
  5. It has a matching head band
  6. AND a match belt thingy
  7. PIZZA! (wait that's not it...)
  8. It's Blue
  9. very soft
  10. It's thin, but I'll a doll
  11. The hem is purty
  12.  I can ice skate in it
  13. I can't where it while doing school! (THAT'S WHY I WHERE IT ALL THEM TIME!!!)
  14. If I turn it inside out, I'd still look cool
  15. There's folds in my back (get it?)
  16. It's a halter top dress
  17. PICKLES
  18. I can where it with out the head band
  19. It looks like I'm on some lost show if I take the belt off
  20. CUZ ITS AWESOME!!!
Wait... I JUST LISTED 20 REASONS WHY I LIKE A DRESS!!! (Actually about 17) Well, anyway, I did warn you that I'm tired. I DO hope you remembered that... Right?

*Falls on keyboard*
*Snores*                     |
*Some how spells that \/*
Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment