Followers

4/28/11

My awesome fashion and crazy music

The one thing I'm good at (Besides being awesome and ice skating ) Is wearing Liberty Jane. I LOVE Liberty Jane. Today, I'm wearing an awesome outfit that sounds weird but looks great.
  • A sheep skin vest
  • Black t-Shirt
  • Jean Mini skirt
  • Really awesome black shoes (Don't know how to explain)
So, All you AG's, go find that outfit right now cuz its awesome
*GASPS*  MY iPHONE IS BROKEN! My
WARRANTY WAS VOIDED AND I DON'T HAVE 200$ DOLLARS!

*nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nomn nom nom nom nomn nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom num*
Oh wait, I'm eating a burrito now. ITS TOTALLY THE BEST BURRTIO I'VE EVER EATEN IN MY LIFE! yum yum yum yum yum yum yum

BABY, YOU BROKE MY HEART CUZ YOU LIKE HIT ME IN THE FACE WITH A SOCCER BALL NOW I DON'T KNOW IF I CAN LOVE AT ALL. I'M DISORIENTED LYING ON THE COLD HARD GROUND!
*cough* I apologize, I'm listening to music BTW. Hehe...

Okay, back to fashion!
Like I said, I LOVE LJC! I wish I had every outfit they sold. But sadly, I really DONT have 200$ dollars. *un-happy face*

Your very sad,
(P.S. April "boogers" Got her body back!)

No comments:

Post a Comment