Followers

4/24/11

EASTER YUMMY!!!

THE TRUE MEANING OF EASTER IS CANDY AND THAT IT IS STUFF ALL IN MY MOUTH!

SORRY, I just FOUnd JeNEca's old stash of candy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I'm like super hyper and can't think of anything but CANDY!!!
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Molly: *slaps mia*
Mia: Thanks...

Anyway, I get to go to an aunt and uncles house and that means CANDY!
Molly: *slaps mia's face harder*
Mia: Ok then..

It's not like I'm ANNOYING anyone, right? I'm not annoying.. right?????
Well, I need to go scrubby my jacket for the Easter thing.. or else.

 That's the real Easter Bunny! Didn't you know that there's a stash of candy in his drum? Anyone that tackles him down gets it.
It's such a wonderful wonderland of delicious candy.  tackled him once and her was down for a month!




I could keep rambling about him, saying that I WISH he was purple becasue purple is a much more appropriate color.. especially for a bunny!





No comments:

Post a Comment