Followers

4/27/11

Paint.net

Hi people of the blogging world! I can't believe I already have 11 followers.. Jeneca only has 5! HAHA!!!
Anyway, today I'm showing Emily all about Paint.net. for her and Molly's blog because I know EVERYTHING about that thing.

Emily: Why is your face turning red like it does when you tell a lie, Mia?
Mia: Psh, becasue I.. ate.. 20.. uh.. strawberry! Yah, I love strawberry!

Anyway, since I know a bit more about blogging than they both do (cause I'm modern) I'll be making them a template (hopefully)

Now.. how to a put an image in there.
Argh, I can't focus on blogging and this device.. BTYL! (Blog to you later)


1 comment:

  1. I used to have Paint.net, but it was kinda hard to manage, so I deleted it and got GIMP instead. I like editing photos, but Paint.net is more for making backgrounds and stuff. (GIMP is the same, too, only I just use GIMP because it's like Photoshop, although it's a lot harder to use than Paint.net, but anyway...)

    Love,

    Hannah (it's Hannah Elise from Picasa!)

    ReplyDelete