Followers

4/18/11

Molly's Planning

Well, Molly's Birthday is coming up. It's on the 22nd, but there having the party on the 21st. What ev.

Anyway, she like, planning a lot. Trying to figure out how she'll make it earth-day-ish. Oh well. Here's a list of dolls that are coming:

  1. Mia (I'M AT THE TOP!!! HAHAHA)
  2. Laylie Colebert
  3. Bonnie Everet (Molly's 2nd BFFL)
  4. Kaya
  5. Nicki Fleming (she's my bestie!)
  6. Felicity Merrimen
  7. Kirsten Larson
  8. Sarah Larson
  9. Samantha Parking ton
  10. Violet (IDK)
10  people!!! :D :D :D :D Well, not including Molly and Emily, who the party's for in the first place. I can't wait to post pictures of it.. Me? I'm not excited about molly turning 11 (Psh, I already am 11) what I'm thinking about is.. yep you guessed it

Cupcakes

Bet you didn't know that!!! Psh, Its not like you saw a cupcake the entire time I wrote this... right? I might die if I think about Molly's birthday. Or maybe I'm foam at the mouth till I get a cupcake.

Anyway, If I post tomorrow, You'll know I lived.

PST.. WATCH THIS VIDEO ABOUT A CUPCAKE! (the cupcake comes in at 1:21 :D )

1 comment:

  1. OMW, Tuesday on 7 SuperDuperDollies is SO funny! I love Chrissa! {and when days she "isn't" there....LOL, but her sisters are so funny as well!}

    Kit's birthday was April...uh....April...hehe I forgot. Hey, I 'think' it was yesterday. Or maybe a couple of weeks ago. Oops. XD

    ~*Kanani*~
    on Leanna's account

    ReplyDelete