Followers

4/13/11

More Rambling

I realized, I didn't ramble enough yesterday. I *must* ramble more!!!

First of All, I love to ice skate (...Duh!...) My favorite skated to Michelle Kwan. She rocks my socks. I'm not a good skater, but Anya says I'm awesome. I stink jumping and landing.
NOTE TO SELF: I need to remember to practice that more!
I love the computer. I  love Gmail, Google, Youtube, 7 Super Duper Dollies, American Girl, AG playthings, Picasaweb and much much more. (I don't want to bother you too much!)
High tops, Low tops, what ever you call them, I'll take'em! I left my entire collection over at my last home.. (Ebay doll here!)
Oh, and my terrible life as an ebay doll:
I Think i was bought it Chicago (I made myself forget!!!) in 2008. Then I was some taken to Californa, put in a garage sale after awhile, bought and sold on eBay. Sad life right? My eBay picture will be posted later.
Enough for nowz.
the awesomelytasical wonderfulz 
Mia


No comments:

Post a Comment